If you'd rather compose your biography in email, please
send to . (That graphic
is an anti-spam measure - sorry for the
You can post biographies anonymously or you can leave any name you
choose. Here are some tips to help ensure that what you write gets
- Be descriptive; what you write may be read by millions over the
- It would be great it you can briefly cover: When they were born/grew
up (if a solo artist) or where the band formed. Any updates about what
they are up to today is welcome, but remember that we're looking back
on their careers, so focus on the history.
- Was there an incident that we all remember or was otherwise
remarkable? Was there a particular song/album that stood out? Tell us
- DON'T USE ALL CAPS because it makes it appear you are shouting
(see?) and no all lowercase either. (This is not a chat room. Take
pride in your work as I do and others will appreciate it too.)
- Above all, make it interesting so that readers in the years to come
will enjoy reading what you have to say.
The Fine Print:
All submitted comments become the licensed property of Super70s.com as
set forth in our Legal Notices. Your
comments will usually be posted to the appropriate page usually within a
few weeks (we are working on making this faster - sorry for the delay).
Submissions that use profanity or are in any way abusive will not be
*This name is used to attribute your comments in the event we publish
them. If you do not enter a name, we will attribute your comments
to "Anonymous." It's your choice how your comments are
Thanks for visiting!
The Staff of Super70s.com