Note: If you have
any questions for us, click here.
We warmly welcome anything interesting you have to say about these albums
- especially reviews. Here are some tips to help ensure that what you
write gets published:
- If this is your favorite album, tell us why. The best focus on the amusing or memorable songs or lyrics or stories about the band and performances.
- Make it interesting so readers in the decades to come will enjoy reading your thoughts!
- Please DON'T USE ALL CAPS because it makes it appear you are shouting (see?). No all lowercase either. And... no... ellipses...
- We allow for a few mistakes, but we do not have time to edit your work.
- Press "Enter" for a new paragraph.
The Fine Print:
All submitted comments become the licensed property of Super70s.com as set forth in our Legal Notices. Your comments will usually be posted to the appropriate page usually within a few weeks (we are working on making this faster - sorry for the delay). Submissions that use profanity or are in any way abusive will not be posted.
*This name (nickname) is used to attribute your comments in the event we publish them. If you do not enter a name, we will attribute your comments to "Anonymous." It's your choice how your comments are attributed.
Thanks for visiting!